Winter is definitely here!!



0 Degrees when I took this shot.

Winter has totally different light than other seasons....almost a cooler almost blue hue..
After I headed out this morning for a quick look around there were so many aspects of the landscape I could capture.

Frozen grass, frost on fences, frozen cobwebs and beautiful streaming light.... I don't mind shooting into the light, but what I enjoy is the shadows and light playing with one another around trees...

For this shot I focused on the trees in the middle, the sun coming up was highlighting them. I knew I would crop this shot as there was so much sky that would prevent me getting the result I was looking for.

Enjoy your weekend!

#pocket_world #ig_landscape  #dream_spots #visual_heaven #landscapephoto #landscape_lover #natgeoadventure #earthexperience #mthrworld #majestic_earth #igworldglobal #ilovenature #ig_divineshots #EarthOfficial  #earth_shotz #marvelshots #theworldshotz #discoverglobe #landscapelover #landscapehunter  #igbest_shotz #natgeoyourshot  #natgeotravelpic #epic_captures #awesomeglobe