#mustgetbacktoblogging

Have been so slack in updating this blog! Life, clients, and study are taking up all my time. Not that I'm complaining...

Working on my social media posts, did I mention study? Currently undertaking an MBA and loving the challenges it brings. Halfway through now..



I have plenty of time for photography still and it drives me to shoot or capture something every day.

I promise ill be better at posting but until then since its the first day of Winter.. enjoy the winter warmers such as hot chocolate, warm fires, soups all those things that we Aussies enjoy.




Until next post here is 3 of my recent favourites.. Funny how flowers and spring feature.....must be getting soft in my old age.

#mustgetbacktoblogging #winter #winterishere #winter2018 #photobysamhickscomau