Sam Hicks - Marketing








Marketing...

Love or hate it is a major part of any business...in a nutshell it's about finding and meeting human and social needs...
Whether it be goods and services, events, experiences, people, places, properties, organisations and groups, information and or ideas.

What I do is assist clients to establish a set of processes for them to achieve their goals in creating, communicating and delivering value to their customers…
Marketing management is the fun stuff, choosing target markets, obtaining, maintaining and growing customers…

But how do we do this?

By understanding your target market…gathering insights, working on plans to ensure you can connect with clients, building a strong brand, shaping your market offerings, communicating and delivering value and ensuring long terms of sustainable growth.

Sounds like you need more information on what I do?

I offer

1. a free 1:1 session to understand if I can help?
2. a work plan with costings so you know exactly what to expect and when.
3. easy weekly, fortnightly or monthly targets

The value in what I offer;
  • Integrity and the ability to confidentially work with you.
  • Small intimate sessions either in person, via phone or skype.
  • Hourly rates on a sliding scale depending on the work required.
  • Ongoing back up if needed.

Am I qualified?

I hold qualifications in workplace training, business management, event management, community development, and marketing management.

Over the years I have worked in a volunteer arena of Adult Education, Community Banking, Crown Reserve Management, Food, and Wine business groups.

I like to think based on comments from past and current clients that my range of skills is unique and diverse.

Need some marketing assistance?

Check out further information on www.samhicks.com.au
or find me on Insta or Facebook

@samhicksmarketing