Blooming .....

One of the things I miss through winter is having flowers in my country garden to photograph, we have had mornings of minus 3 and most mornings when it's under 5 degrees it feels like minus 3.

So to console myself over a cuppa I look through my database of images that I have collected and always come to the flower file..

As subjects they are handy, they don't move unless its mid-afternoon and the wind is playing with them and really all I have to worry about is composition and lighting...

I use a macro lens, I use the trusty 18- 200 and the 200 - 500 depending on the look I want to achieve.. but overall I just enjoy the garden...

Sometimes I wish I was a better brown thumb so I have more variety to photograph but sometimes you have to be happy with your lot.

Happy Tuesday!