Ahhh a new website


Last month I decided I needed to align my marketing and online presence more.

So, after 16 years of having the rossparkwoolshed.com.au website, it was time for a change.

It was one thing to be consulting B2B and explaining the advantages of being consistent with your messages, aligning emails and domains and not showcasing it yourself.

So, with the new design, I have selected a Word Press based flat style site. Simplistic, elegant and easy to navigate. I utilised my website designers who I have worked with for 16 years now, to build many many beautiful sites for my clients, to build this one.

The reason I used a designer is that they can work with your brand and work in partnership with the features of your site to drive proposed behaviour.I’m very pleased with the results and all in 10 days.


One of the advantages of paying for a website to be done through a company who has been building them for nearly 20 years is consistency in their process, the durability of their platform (they have integrated the WP site on to their own specifically developed platform and systems) and delivery within the 10 days.
So many businesses I have seen have had their website development dragged out for months due to many reasons…. not being able to access images, get the content decided upon or gain access to domain names. Or worse older sites after years with the same designer or company their current website is pulled down, not maintained due to non-contact, there has been a change of ownership, even relocated to another company… my personal favourite lost sign in details…all extremely frustrating to business owners.

In that time, they have had also to suffer simple changes costing the earth or worse taking weeks to get done.
Other horrible stories I can share are unrealistic timeframes by designers, blow out of costs of between $2500 - $10K for a customised website and transient website builders.

The next kind of statement just gives me the shudders; “oh, my great uncle's cousin builds websites -  he will do it for nothing” the old age adage is you get what you pay for.
While the uncle is fitting the website in and around life and other paying clients the weeks and months fly by.

Mine, on the other hand from inception, the creation of the website brief including competitor analysis and pre-payment it was only 10 days till it was set to live.

As a client of mine, you have the choice of a 3-level website buy in, a simple process to build a brief (we work together to round up all the components; – content, images external links etc and finally we review competitors) and once that is signed off within 10 days your website is set to live.

Easy.

Due to the relationship I have with eknowhow, the website builders, they pass a discount DIRECTLY to my clients.

A win-win really.

Added bonus, if you need me to assist with a website for you as, like mine, you have a few more options.… if you want to manage the website yourself once it’s up you can as it’s a content management-based site, if you want me to manage or train you to use it I can or… I can just be on back up.

The choice is yours.

Need a new responsive (mobile friendly) website that fits within your brand?

It would be no obligation quote.
Reach out. Ping me a message or email. sam@samhicks.com.au


#websites #proventrackrecord #customised #simple #stylish #CMS #shineynewwebsite